Thursday, November 3, 2011

小資中女 Business Class 遊記 2

原來坐 Business class 係咁忙嘅! 個八月十五接觸到比我個八月十五 大幾寸嘅 seat 吾夠兩分鐘, 個靚女空姐便 serve 我 drinks... then 問我要不要報紙/magazines, then 比溫暖的熱毛巾, then 比我 "入台entry form", then 問我要不要和平民艙不一樣的毛氈, then 問我要不要買 duty free, then 比 menu 我 choose lunch :D..... 好忙喇嘛!!!

Lunch 有 chicken or fish. :D  I forgot what chicken it was... but the fish is cooked in lobster sauce... :D so I picked the lobster sauced fish. :D

Maybe it's my 心理作用, the food did taste better than economy class!! :D hahaha



I ate all the fish and the fruits, I taste tested the pasta and the strawberry cake or whatever... :D It's not bad, but at 11am, I just couldn't eat the whole thing yet. :D   I also ordered a German white wine to compliment the fish. :D

Too bad this flight is only less than 2 hours. :D maybe I should save money harder to fly business to SFO next time. :D HAHAHHAAH

在 Business Class 看到的天空. (其實都是同一個天空! :))
 A little follow up on the last post, turns out I couldn't find the throne room inside the VIP lounge... :D

If you are curious, the washroom in business class is no less different than any economy class :D

So in conclusion, business is just better food, better service and more leg and butt room! :D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. They keep you damn busy in the business class cabin!

I think you get much more food traveling with business class. And it taste better because it's served with non-plastic utensils.

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

I am planning to buy my next SFO ticket business class also!!! HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love the way you describe the size of your business class seat. HAHA...

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Hhaha... I am merely writing about the truth.... :D