食對我來說比睡覺更重要!!!! :D 所以第一晚嘅晚餐一於舊地重遊, 士林夜市 去也!
雖說是舊地重遊, 但感覺完全不同!! 上次同 Mike 來的時候, 我只知道有那個 indoor market. 但今次可能是自己來的関係, 對眼睜得大些, 用心去認方向, 一眼関7, 我發現原來 仲有個仲旺過女人街嘅 Outdoor 部份!!! (原來女人嘅 poor sense of direction 係因為佢對男人太依賴!!)
Here are what I sampled at the indoor market :)
 |
| Top to Bottom: 鴨血湯, 豐胸木瓜鮮奶, 蚵仔煎, 臭豆腐!!!! |
|
|
I only picked out the baby oysters from the 蚵仔煎 to eat because I don't really like the gluey egg paste and the weird orange sauce on top. The 臭豆腐 is not that stinky, it's different than the Hong Kong style stinky tofu. I like it because of the pickled cabbage they placed on top. It made the tofu less heavy. I only ate about 3 pieces though.
One draw back about traveling alone is that you can either over order or not able to try different things. I of course opted for the 'over order' style and tasted a bit of everything. :D
Legend has it that papaya milkshake makes boobies bigger which I shouldn't need more of but I don't care how big my boobies are, papaya milk is always my favorite! :D
And then that duck blood soup is awesome for a certain period of the month! :D but highly not recommended for a 28 degree hot summer night!! :D
 |
| Thursday's normal crowd. |
|
|
Now let's head to the busiest part of 士林!! I actually went there 2 times this trip, I must say, on a Thursday evening, 士林 isn't too too crowded. From a hermit's point of view, this kind of crowd is considered scary already. Now imagine the crowd on a Saturday Night, I went nuts encountering the Saturday night's crowded!!! 我不禁用國語叫了出來: 真的瘋喇咧!
 |
| Weekend's crowd!!!! 我擠! 我擠! |
 |
| 有時尚用品賣啦 | |
 |
| Foods! |
 |
| More Foods!!! |
|
|
What I like most about this place??
It has to be the peeled fruits! :D Nobody peel fruits at home for me!! :D I ordered NTD$400 worth of fruits on the first night's visit!! :D The fruits are the only thing I finished eating instead of just sampling a few pieces. :D
 |
| 有 peeled papaya, persimmons, watermelons and nectarines. |
Alright, ate myself some stinky tofu, blood, mystery meat sticks and papaya milk... etc... It's time to call it a night and head back to the hotel. :)
 |
| 回家囉! |
2 comments:
I was surprised you only went to the indoor section of this night market last time. The Taiwanese night markets are mostly outdoors!
Everything looks yummy here! Have you ever tried duck blood puddings? I think that's the only major Taiwanese snack that I would not touch. :P
SL
I didn't like duck blood pudding... it's weird.... I like the duck blood soup though :D
Post a Comment