We got up at 8am in the morning with the anticipation of the breakfast downstairs! If you just do the bed without doing the breakfast, it wouldn't be a perfect B&B experience after all.
Somehow I felt like a little bit more exploring before breakfast was served. There are lots off interesting objects around the house. The things most fascinated me are the clocks!
Have you noticed anything odd with those clocks? :)
The guests names are also written on a white board below a funny clock. :)
Above: I started the breakfast with some hot tea first. The tea set was so adorable.
Above: We started with an orange drink most commonly known as "jabber juice". It tastes sorta like a orange + some other kind of fruit drink. Then we were given a pastry each. It's a sweet type of pastry. Although I usually don't like sweet pastries, but I enjoyed this one. Then we had some scrambled eggs and harsh brown and fruits to top off the breakfast. :)
After the breakfast, I took a few more pictures around the house and we head back to our room to enjoy another hot bubble bath before we left the inn.
Left: A little butter plate on the dinning table with the Jabberwock logo on it. Middle: this, I believe, (After extensive research on the internet) is our breakfast menu! :). Right: A lovely decoration at our table. I would love to have an oil lamp just like it should I have such a lovely home.
More pictures around the Inn...
Above: Different corners of the living room area.
Our stay was only one night. Although it's short, but certainly a very sweet get away. Mike and I tried to compare this trip to the one we had 2 years ago in Las Vegas, we both agree that this B&B experience is certainly our favorite. It's personal, romantic, cozy, and sexy in one package!
I declare, from this day forth, The Jabberwock Inn has the top most honor in my LaBean Kingdom! :D
A+++++++++++++
~FIN~
No comments:
Post a Comment