I was sick yesterday! :D Stomach not feeling well, big headache.. :D Good thing is, I had a day off yesterday, so I don't have to report sick leave. But then.. the bad thing is, I wasted a perfect fine holiday! :P
Work the day before yesterday was exciting and fun for a change! :D heh
At about 23:00pm, a customer called in, demand to have all kinds of T&C mailed to him! However, he wouldn't provided his card number. We tried to search it with his id#, but in vain! My team member tried to explain to him that he has no card with us! :D But then, he accused of my team member for not understanding what his needs were and demanded to get another person on the phone. :P
Being her team leader, the chore fell onto me :P After talking to the man a little bit, suddenly it dawned on me that he's a legendary crazy case!! :D
I think because we didn't approve credit cards for him, he had a grudge on our bank! :D So regularly, he would call in and request to report his imaginary card lost! I swear to whoever created this universe that this is the perfect practical joke on credit card customer service personnels! :D hahahah
Anyways, so I firmly and calmly told him to bugger off because we cannot report a non-existent card number sir! :D After 1/2 hour trying to reason with him, he again said I didn't understand him and requested to talk to another agent who can speak English! So I said, sir, I can speak English :P Then he said, I don't believe you! :D
So fine, I transferred the call to Ken! :D I dunno what happened after the call was transferred.. but after about 45 minutes or so, Ken said to me that lunatic requested to talk to me again. :P
So I talked to him a bit more.. and then the funny part follows:
Me: Er.. Sir, seriously, we don't have a record of ever approving a credit card for you, therefore there is no action of reporting your non-existent card lost can be done at this moment.
He: You are lying!
Me: No, sir, our conversations are recorded, and I am not allowed to lie. I am not even capable of lying (this is done in jest because I feel the dude is not even being serious with us anymore)
He: Then your system is lying! I had a card before!
Me: Er.. System don't lie! :D
He: If you are not lying, System is not lying, who is lying then!?!?!?!?!
Me: Er... nobody is lying sir.. :D
He: Miss!! Please don't "Er" at me again, you know I am a man and you are a woman!! Your "Er" is making my 'down there' uncomfortable. You know what I mean!? My down there! below my waist above my knee!! Uncomfortable!!!
Me: Pardon me sir, I will try not to make you feel uncomfortable, but seriously about your credit card we had never issued, we cannot provide further service for you.
He: Then who can?
Me: Nobody.
He: When is your off duty time?
Me: Now (although still have 1/2 hour to go)
He: Oh now?!? Wow, I just wanted to come over to your card center to discuss my case with you in person.
Me: ..... (ignoring him)
He: My down there still very uncomfortable!....
Me: .... (silence)
He: What about if I find you the card number can you help me then?
Me: Certainly if you did indeed can locate your card number, we are all ready to serve you
He: You are so nice, okay, I don't need you to follow up my case anymore. But I will go to your bank branches to ask them again.
Me: By all means, please do so if you require any assistance in the future.
He: Well, you have a good night then, you are so kind. :P
Me: bye.
I think I just got sexually harassed by this dude! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment