The picture you see on the left shows you what we got during the 'hors d'oeuvre' time. The
meatballs are soooooo good! And the cheese rolls are also very fulfilling. :DMike said the red wine was quite good, but I only tasted the white wine that day. Mike and I kept saying we could just have dinner here right there because I just couldn't stop stuffing myself with the yummy BBQ meatballs! :D
But John insisted if the meatballs tasted good to us, we definitely shouldn't miss out all the delicious foods at a real restaurant. He was so helpful in helping us pick out a seafood restaurant. If you were running out of ideas where to eat in Monterey, not to worry, because the Inn has a collection of menus from most of the restaurants in the area with different price range and food selections to choose from.
After we decided on the restaurant, we were free to roam around the grounds. My desire to explore the exquisite garden was obvious.
Left: Overlooking the ponds and fountain from the glass patio. Middle: A lemon tree grows in the garden. Right: The Inn within the lush garden.
Above: decorations in the garden.
Left: A little side cabin, (Mike and I thought that's where John and Dawn lives). Middle: Remember the emergency staircase? Right: The large window next to the front entrance.
... to be continued ....
No comments:
Post a Comment