Behind me is the most famous "Saint Basil's Cathedral". I think it's one of the most interesting buildings in the world.
Ridding on a hot air balloon flying over Moscow Kremlin.
And then, I went to see Lenin's Mausoleum. Too bad I didn't have time to go view the body of leader of the once very red country.
And then, here is Dormition Cathedral.
Then I stumbled upon a palace which I think is now the senate. :)
Ivan the Great Bell Tower is behind me. Yay!
This is the Tsar Bell, which is the largest bell in the world.
Being naughty, I climbed up to the roof of the bell tower which let me have a better view of the The Grand Kremlin Palace.
The palace is quite large. Can you still find me on the ground level? :)
Also, I had a good view of the Cathedral of the Archangel from the roof of the bell tower. I changed into my favorite night gown just for this shot. :D
Behind me is The Spasskaya Tower which has large clock faces on each side of the tower.
Let's go see Tsar Cannon now. :) Russia's royalty was once the richest among the many kings and queens in the world. They simply had the largest of many things. :P
After all day of walking around The red square, I relaxed in a park nearby. :) I hope you enjoyed this tour as much as I did. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment