Monday, November 10, 2008

逆市消費! Shopping spree in this financial tsunami!

The subject did shock you, didn't it? :D

Well, I am about to be laid off, so I didn't have the mood to write much these days.

I guess to say I am about to be lay off is a bit too paranoid actually. Just that my company has just announced that they will lay off about 500 employees in HK.  I might or might not be one of the 'lucky' ones.

So, of course in this uncertain time, I of course won't go crazy and went on a shopping spree. But good thing for 2nd Life, I can satisfy my shopping craves there! :)

See here, I just refurnished my living room. :) Dinning room is next!! :)


As professor Lee just informed me this morning:
Sonia says (5:34 AM):
網 癮 列 精 神 病
病 徵 : 每 日 上 網 逾 6 小 時 評分: -- (未有評分)    回應: 0
「 唔 係 呀 嘛 , 一 日 上 網 超 過 6 個 鐘 , 就 係 患 精 神 病 ? 」 冇 錯 , 內 地 正 式 將 網 癮 列 入 精 神 病 範 疇 , 其 中 將 上 班 時 間 外 每 日 上 網 超 過 6 個 小 時 , 列 為 病 徵 。 難 怪 引 起 各 地 網 民 嘩 然 : 「 我 們 都 成 精 神 病 了 !
 If going online for more than 6 hours a day = insanity, I have been insane since I am 20 :D

So, as a certified looney, i say, "Viva 2nd life!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

也不盡然,網絡是工具,看你用來做甚麼。
一日讀六個小時書,人家會說你好學不倦。
如果是搜集資料,自我增值,上網長一點不是問題。
如果沒事幹都瞪著電腦屏,不停的MSN找人亂說無聊話,又作別論。

Tickle LaBean said...

嘻嘻! 我大概一日上五至六個鐘頭,但一般是搜集資料, 看看您的blog,和外國朋友亂說無聊 和有聊的話. :D

我一天在 internet 的行程是:

讀香港報紙 website, then USA news sites, then Canada sites, then your blog, then reddit.com, read random topics I am interested in, in between the above activities, I chat with friends and boyfriend too. :D

So, I guess 我都用得其所 :D

Anonymous said...

Where's the 2nd post that you mentioned yesterday?
SL

Anonymous said...

I've also been having 精 神 病 since the age of 20! :D
SL