Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Many Coupons! :D

As you know, last month I had won that HKCCA award. :D Not only did I gain fame from work, I also got some Sogo Department Store coupons!! :D


There are so many more than I have expected! :D You see, when I first started this competition, internal rumor was that if I won any prize at this award, I'd get $800 coupons of some sort! :D

Last week when I got the coupons in a thick envelope, I was surprised to find that it contains $1800 worth of shopping coupons!!! :D

So I took my parents shopping too this Monday. :D

My parents both end up buying themselves pairs of shoes! :D hehe

I haven't bought anything for myself yet. But I used those coupons to buy some treats for my colleagues. :D


These are the cakes 'sticks' I bought for my colleagues. :D They are not too big, but price is at about $$$$ out of $$$$$. :D  They are delicious though and since it's delicate size, I think it's not as guilt imposing after we ate our share. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much do you still have? You should treat me something from Sogo when I come back! :D
SLines