Let's continue with our Ninja training. :D
This is our weapon! The chopsticks, white cloth and bamboo mat :D
First test is to order drinks! :D
This is Mike's Ninja-Toh. It's a minty peppery drink :D Very manly!!

Then this is my girlie Ninja-sha :D It's a strawberry slushy with champagne. Who wouldn't live a glass of fruity champagne while dinning with the one you love? :)
This drink was so delicious, sweet and bubbly, I want to learn to make it myself! :D

Mike is examining our long scroll menu. :D Before we visit the restaurant, I have done some research. It used to have this thing called a "training course" which is $5555 yen. But when we visited there, the training course was gone, so we ended up ordering the "Special Course instead for $7777 yen. :D

I read some reviews before we went to the restaurant. I have read reviews about how bad the foods are and how small the portion is. Initially, I had doubt about whether it's worth it to try this restaurant, but being the brave Ninjas we are, we decided we should try and rant about it later. :D

The appetizer, Shuriken star-blades grissini. :D I just call it "ninja star cookies" :D

The cookies weren't that special if it was not because of these foie gras dip. :) I love foie gras. :D So creamy, so rich. The star shape help add some character to the dish. :D
Our Ninja Master cooking the hot rock soup for us. :D
The clam bomb explosion!


No comments:
Post a Comment