Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Birthday Present (Belated report)

I am gonna be home alone all day today because Mr. MonkeyMan's work gets a bit busy. He has to work extra hard today so we can go to Santa Cruz tomorrow to enjoy a day in the sun and sand.

I saw a set of British coins on his bed stand which was the same set he got me for my birthday last year. :)


To say it's my birthday gift is not entirely true. :D It's more like my dad's surprise gift than mine! :D

My dad is a crazy coin collector, so when he saw this special set, he quickly assume it's for him and hastily confesticated it! :D

I finally have the chance to look at it closely today. It's such awesome design!

To find more information about this set, you can go to the Royal Mint website.

No comments: