It was such a pleasant flight I must write about it. :D My prior expectations of the Singapore airline has totally changed! :D
The plane is highly upgraded compare to the ones I took back in 2006! :D And due to the H1N1 flu, the flight wasn't fully booked. :D I even get to sit next to nobody. :D
Now let me give you a report of this flight. :D
- Wide seats for my fat wide ass :D
- Personal entertainment system
- Electric outlet to recharge your laptop!!!
- Vast choices for your meal
- Haagen daz Ice Cream Treats!
- Personal socks and toothbrush provided
- A health care pack provided upon entrance
- Seats are actually reclining, not just the seat back.
1. Wide Seats for my fat wide ass. :D
Ohh.. my butt is not tucked in perfectly in the seat. :D I actually have some wiggle rooms while I was sitting. It could be because my fat wide ass has become narrower due to weight loss.
But this theory is highly unlikely because my ass does not know what weigh loss is and definitely doesn't know how to grow narrower overnight. HAHAH :D
2. Personal entertainment system
I think this is a must have item on the list for an airline to qualify as a good airline.
It has 100+ movies in the system to let you choose. Some of the newer movies I was dying to see are also listed!
Too bad the flight only lasted less than 12 hours, I only had time and the energy to watch one, "The Watchmen". So awesome! :D
3. Electric outlet to recharge your laptop!!!
But, hey what would I do with my laptop on the plane? :D there isn't any internet services on broad.
It's so lovely that I get to preselect my choice of meal before I fly. :D There's the non-carb option so I selected it. :D
Here's the dinner menu.
Steamed salmon and chicken are the meats provided. Along with some carrots, beans and fruits.
And then, there's breakfast. :D
A very simple scrambled egg and bacon breakfast. The black stuffs are mushrooms. :)
5. Haagen daz Ice Cream Treats!
Need I say more about this point?!?! :D
This treat totally defeat the purpose of seating a non-carb meal! :D HAHAHA
This treat totally defeat the purpose of seating a non-carb meal! :D HAHAHA
6. Personal socks and toothbrush provided
7. A health care pack provided upon entrance
The thermometer seems quite interesting. :D
8. Seats are actually reclining, not just the seat back
I have no picture to show for this..
Unlike other airline's seats, reclining just for the back, it also adjust the seat too. So the position you sit in is more comfortable.
I must say this is the first time I fly without a back pain when I get off the flight. Excellent deign!
All in all, I would fly again with Singapore airline again. :D If their mileage program is not as stingy, It'd be my favorite airline of all time.













2 comments:
Have fun in SFO! :>
HL
Wow thanks for the report. Definitely one can't enjoy these in-flight services with United!
SL
Post a Comment