I am such a spoiled brat when it comes to doing needle works.
I hate doing needle works! :D It's just not very enjoyable to me. :D Whenever I lose a button or need something mended, I just let my mom do the dirty work for me. :P
Now that I am with my boyfriend who is a conservationist, I have to spoil him and do things I normally don't do.
The other day, he assigned me a mission impossible: Mending a Perfectly good pair of Jean's Holy Pockets! :D
Here is the end result :P
I want to say the randomness of the stitches are due to I want to give it a random artistic feel to the pockets. :P Also, it's to show off how many different kind of stitching style I can do! :D
HAHAH :D If you belive the above, good for you. :P
To do uniformed stitches needs lots of skills and concentrations, which I have none. :P haha It's amazing the patching is secure and now it's able to give the pair of jeans an extended life. :D

3 comments:
I must say your work is horribly horrible!
SL
Update your blog please.
SL
I repeat: update your blog please.
SL
Post a Comment