Remember the ducklings and the duck mama a few days ago?
Today, I only see the mama duck around.
After talking to some residents living near our pool this morning, we both agreed something might have happened to the baby ducklings.
A lady I talked to said that there were complains about the ducks the last week. She said that there's another lady loudly complains about the ducks and threatened to "relocate" them!!!
What does relocate mean? We are not sure. If it was a successful relocation of the whole family, why would mama duck swim alone this morning?
Where are the ducklings??
I feel sad looking at the duck today, so lonesome, no more babies.
There was a post at the pool:
"We have contacted animal control & wildlife services regarding the ducks. They suggest that as long as the ducklings can get out of the pool or spa, they should be left alone".
I guess some people didn't read this note!
I will check on the ducks tomorrow to see if the ducklings come back.


No comments:
Post a Comment