The other day, I had day shift,so after lunch, i walked around my office area with my spare time.
I wasn't intended to buy anything at the time, so I didn't bring my lovely reusable shopping bag. But when I entered this store, I figured, since i left my nut box at Sunnyvale, I should get a new one. :D
If I were just to get a nut box, I would not need a shopping bag. :D But you know me, I would end up buying something else, (such as Winnie the pooh pen set, a Winnie the pooh portable mug :P , etc)... I end up have to buy a hk$0.5 shopping bag to carry all those back to work! :/
I swear this is going to be the first and the last bag I would buy!!!!!!! :D
There's a funny youtube clip about not using plastic bags. :D Enjoy :P hahaha

1 comment:
If you can spend money on all those things, why can't you spend $0.5 for a bag? :D
SL
Post a Comment