A few days ago, when I walked by the market in my 'hood, I saw this curious booth which says free wifi!!!
I went like, Wow, awesome!! free wifi, I should find out more and hopefully get myself some free wifi too! :D
After closer look, it turns out this free wifi is only provided for the lucky folks who live in public housing! :D Bummer! :D
I used to live in public housing too! ! I should entitle to this free wifi too because it's like.. I am an alumni of the U. of Public Housing! :D haha
As it turned out, Hong Kong government not only implemented free wifi for public housing since Jan 2009, it also set up many designated spots around Hong Kong for common folks like me to have free wifi while they are not at home too. :D
I need to find out more about these spots so I can chat with my friends all the time :P haha

1 comment:
I love free WiFi, and love live free WiFi!
SL
Post a Comment