Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A New Member :D


When it comes to Hippo stuffed doll, I just cannot resist to buy them! :D

This is the newest soft hippo I've got. :D ehhe

I hope it gets along well with the old hippo folks. :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! How much did you pay for it? :D

SL

Anonymous said...

hahahaa....same question in my mind as well~~~ you, again, 嘥埋D無畏錢!!! ^_~

Vivi

Anonymous said...

hahaha... cute hippo!

HL

Tickle LaBean said...

我買 心頭好 從不計 $$$ :D

Vikki said...

sorry..i'm just a passerby..i wanna know where can get this hippo..my frd loves hippo a lot, thanks :)

Tickle LaBean said...

It's from a department store called Apita in Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong. :)

Vikki said...

ohhhh thanks alot...which floor? i'll go get it ;)

Tickle LaBean said...

The bottom floor. :) near Sanrio section

Vikki said...

cool...thanks for the info ;)