I like to sleep on my belly instead of of my back. :D
Mr. MonkeyMan had applied some Vic's Vapor rub when I was in SFO.. :D It helped briefly. :D
But it still hurts after all this time.. :D
Maybe I should see a doctor about this..
But lately, I bought some Japanese muscle sore stickers to apply on the neck/shoulder area and it seems to help a bit.
When I bought it, I thought to myself, "hmm. should I buy hot or cold?"
After a few minutes of consideration, I decided to buy the cold pad. :D Not because of what effects it has written on the box, but in this hot 36 degrees summer, hot seems a stupid choice. :P
After I got home, I did a bit of research and turns out both hot and cold seems to be okay, and if I bought both and alternate them, it's even better. :P
Well, I am just gonna stick with this cold sticker for now. :P It works fine and it cools me down nicely. :P
I feel so much like those old 咸濕 men when I am wearing this. heheheh


3 comments:
I don't understand what your picture is trying to illustrate.
SL
hey...post your 8 books that newly bought from book-fair!!!!
VIvi
HAHA... yes!
SL
Post a Comment