Today, this space in the intertube will be changed from "LaBean's Gazette" to "The LaBean Noise". :D
Why do I change the name? :D Well.. it will have to do with what happened when I was in Mountain View, CA, USA last month. :D
That day, Mr. MonkeyMan took the wrong route, so he had to let me off at Mountain View Caltrain station instead of Sunnyvale's. :D
While I was checking out the Caltrain schedule at the unmanned information booth, a reporter claiming to be from the Mountain View Voice approached me and wanted to interview me! :D
"WHEE!! :D I will be famous!!", I thought to myself. :D
The reporter was Mr. Ed Pereira. He briefly introduced himself and politely asked me whether I was willing to answer a very brief question. :D
I told him, "Oh, but I was not from around this area, not even from this country".
He said, "Oh, it's all the more better, we have international readers too! :)"
So, the interview began! :P
"You know GM is closing down, what kind of car would GM build that you would buy?"
I thought, "Hmm.. I don't even have a driver's license. :D". Nonetheless, I answered, "Because of environmental issues, I would look for a hybrid." :D
He was satisfied with this answer and bid me farewell. :D
The truth was, I was working so hard to not say "A pink car!" :D It was such a struggle to choose between an intelligent answer and a cute silly answer. :D haha
So, here, on Friday, 5th June, 2009, I checked their website and located my mug shot there in their online version!! :D hahah
After the paper was published, I even forced Mr. MonkeyMan to drive me to Mountain View Caltrain station and robbed like 4 or 5 copies of the paper. :D It's free publication after all and I will pass those copies to my friends. :D
Now I wish I am skinnier just so I would look good on newspaper. :D I shoulda also use my online name as "Tickle LaBean" instead of my real name too. :P hahah
If you want to read an online version of the Voice, here is the link to download a pdf.
http://www.mv-voice.com/morguepdf/2009/2009_06_05.mvv.section1.pdf
Oh, The Voice is a very intelligent paper. But my blog was quite mindless silly. :D So instead of "The LaBean Voice", I think the word "Noise" is more appropriate. Hence the new name! :D


2 comments:
你的身分和樣貌透露了啦!
網誌的新名的 Formaly 是不是應為Formerly?
係o波!多謝您的提示.您 saved my day!:D
而我的身份曝光了,我打算好似 Michael Jackson 咁,攪下 plastic surgery :D 咁咪吾怕囉! :D :D :D :D
Post a Comment