Monday, July 6, 2009

Funny Cadbury Commerical! :D I love it!

Lately, there is this commercial my whole family is fascinated about :D




Yup. It's the Cadbury chocolate tv commercial. :D My dad and I had a debate whether people can manipulate their eyebrows like that! :D So agile! :D

It's so strange, whenever this commercial is on, my dad and I would try to imitate the kids in there. :D It's the funniest thing! :D

My mom would just frown and said, "Grow up you two!!" :D hahahaha

I think that's the ultimate compliment from my mom. :D

Below is a link to another funny imitation of the eyebrows.. hahah watch it too, it's funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWEOHd9JNmk&NR=1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

update your blog please

SL

Anonymous said...

There's no noise in LaBean's Noise.

SL

Anonymous said...

i love this adv too....do u have this music in mp3 format? i want to make it as my new ringtone~~~

Vivi