Monday, February 18, 2008

Come Fly With Me.. Let's fly let's fly away....

1st day of the journey! :)
I am at the Hong Kong Airport now enjoying its free Wi-fi! How wonderful! :D

My journey starts today at 5am. I called a taxi driver to pick me up this morning. He is quite good! I think i will recommend him to my friends. He is Mr. Kwong, 94520940. He asked me where I found him, I said, "hey you are a very popular guy on the internet. :D hehe"

My flight won't fly out until 8:45am which is still another 1.5 hours away. All the shoppes are just opening now. Maybe I will walk around some. :)

It's so nice to be able to update this blog as a travel :D hehe I kinda want to be a travel journalist... but well, the flying is boring.. :D It's the destination that matters. :D

Stay tuned...

No comments: