Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trolley full of stuffs!


It was such a lovely day yesterday, the rain had finally stopped. I went out for a leisurely stroll in the morning.
Took lots of pictures of flowers and squirrels too. I caught this bee buzzing around getting nectars from flowers. Although I am quite scared of insects, I just cannot pass this opportunity to snap this shot.

Mike didn't come home for lunch, so my day wasn't very exciting. But in the evening, he came home and dropped me off at Ranch99 to buy groceries for tonight.

We invited a few of his friends to come over to suffer my cooking again... :D I bought a trolley full of stuffs.

Then we came home and I cooked a simple dinner of steamed chicken and fruits salads.

It's really simple to make, just steam it for 1/2 hour and sprinkle a little Chinese wine on it. I also prepared a green onion and ginger dip for the chicken too. It's our traditional way of eating steamed chicken in Hong Kong. :D






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why can't I enlarge the photo of your shopping cart?! Fix it!