
Kung Hei Fat Choy! It's Chinese New Year day today!! It's so appropriate to start this blog today.
We had started a tradition of buying a cherry blossom tree each year. Since I bought a tree too big for our small flat last year, this time, my dad had to supervise me and bought a smaller tree.
The winter is quite harsh this year, so the flowers aren't all bloomed yet. I have decorated it with little red lanterns to compensate the slow blooming buds.
I had to work today but we got some crazy customers calling. A customer called in complains about some un-posted transactions, but turns out she called the wrong bank. She wasted about 1/2 hour of my day! :D
Tomorrow, I will have a day off. We have invited my uncle and my 2 cousins to have dinner with us. Maybe I will cook something. :D
Oh! Talking about cooking.. I should post my "steamed Milk & Egg" receipe tomorrow too! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment