Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Night of Friends and Feasts!











Lunch is ready! :)
Just Wonton Soup today.

How to make?
You need, wonton wraps from the grocery shop
I made the wontons with Chives today. But you can use just any green Chinese Veggies
Ground pork



Tonight's Menu:

Baked Quail with Blueberries
Baked sea bass with black pepper
Drunken Ducks' Tongues
Beef Stew and Tendons cooked in Chinese 'Lo Sui' Marinate with Daikon
Slow cooked Pigs Ears
Stuffed mushrooms and eggplants with fish and shrimp pastes
Tickle's Special Baked Chicken
Stir Fry Greens of the day.
Random Fried Rice
Won ton soup

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE IS NO DESSERT?! You should include steamed milk AND steamed eggs as well! :D

Anonymous said...

A successful feast must include desserts!

Tickle LaBean said...

But would steam milk be a bit boring by now? I would check with my boss (boyfriend) to see if he still want some steamed milk :D

Cembalino said...

Well I donno how much he has had or you've made so far, but definitely your guests would love your sweets! :D

Anonymous said...

This evening LaBean is too busy to update her blog... hahaha...