Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Safely Landed :D

I must say Northwest airline is the best airline I had taken going to USA so far. Lots of leg rooms and seats are wider for my big butt. :D Although the food is mediocre, the good sleep I got during the flight is worth it.

SFO has an overcast today, I even get to take a video of the plane diving into the clouds! :D Pretty awesome.

I have to find a way to rotate my videos so I can embed it here. :)

Anyways.. After I landed, the first thing My boyfriend and I did was to meet up with my best friend to have dim sum. My little god son is so adorable. When you hold him in your arms, he would twist around and award trying to find out what's happening at his back. :D I bet he would make an awesome acrobat if he choose to. :D

Then we went to a Korean groceries store and bought some ox tails to make 'ox tail soup' for dinner as dim sum was quite hearty and kept us fullfilled the whole day. :D The soup was very good. Still plenty of left overs for tomorrow also. :D

Well.. It's getting towards bed time. :D zzzz

No comments: