Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shopping Spree!

Turns out 4 hours is more than enough time for shopping if one did some planning first. :D Such as study the map of the mall to map out your most efficient route to your favorite merchants! :D

I had Mike dropped me off at the Caltrain at around 9am. From Sunnyvale to Hillsdale only takes about 30 minutes, so I intensionally skipped a train there.

First I went to barns and nobles to check out some books. Nothing interests me today. :D Then, just a few step away is the Old Navy Store. One of my favorites. Bought a pair of pink shoes there and a white browse. I think it's too early when i got there, most of the store clerks are too busy to help me. :D But I think I like it better that way anyhow. :) Surprising find at old navy: $2.99 Pajamas :D warm and fussy.


Next stop, J Jill. nothing too surprising. I end up buying a puffy trench coat and 2 'compassion T-shirts'. I think I am gonna return the trench coat though, coz i find a better one at Torrid later.

Coach!! My friend Vivian asked me to go in there to help her buy a handbag!! :D If it weren't for this mission, I wouldn't go in that shop!! I end up buying a little 'wristlet' (I believe that's what the Coach sales calls it).









Vivian's requested bag & My wristlet :D

Next stop, "Torrid" :D Lots of great shiny things!! :D


No comments: