Aiya! :D I had to pump this post out earlier than scheduled because these peta ladies' demonstration actually is on the news today!! :D
The banana pile is all about PETA. Some PETA advocates were demonstrating there trying encourage people to turn vegetarian.
After I talked to the English Lady there, she handed me the flyer. We chitchat a little bit before I left. :D
A pair of Chinese old ladies saw me talking to the foreigners and they asked me what were they all about. I told them they were trying to turn people into vegetarians.
Their comment was: Such a waste to waste the bananas, why don't they just hand the bananas out instead of piling them on the floor for display?! :D
I agreed with the old laides and bid them farewell. :D
Everybody knows I am a carnivore, I probably won't turn vegetarian in this lifetime :D
***After reading the news today, turns out the Peta people had some sexy ladies handing out these bananas after I left!! Dang! I missed it! :D ****

No comments:
Post a Comment