最近我在我 office 附近留意到一袈幾形仔嘅黑綿羊仔. 連我都比佢嘅白色皮衣, 蛇皮皮帶, 緊身黑漆熱褲 深深咁吸引住.
Lately, I was attracted to this black scooter. Its white top, snake skin belt and black tights just caught my attention. :D I couldn't help but to stay a few minutes to admire it every night after work.
但係, 呢兩晚, 我發現佢同一般嘅形仔一樣, 都係花心嘅! :D
However, these 2 nights, I discovered that it's as flirty as a handsome man! :D
第一晚, 佢嘅女伴係一個著天藍色長裙嘅後生女,本來我都好 approve 佢地, 覺得佢地都幾襯嘅.
I saw it with a lady scooter with a sky blue long dress one night and I approved the match. :P
但係第二晚, 我竟然發現佢換咗畫!
But, the next night, I was shocked to discover that the black knight had changed girlfriend already!!!
新女係個迷人 成熟 嘅 pink lady!!
This time, she's a mature lady in pink!!!
花心綿羊仔, 好鬼曳!
Flirty scooter, very naughty! :D


1 comment:
For those who didn't get it, I was trying to give the cool scooters some personalities. :P
Post a Comment