Find out the latest huff and buzz in the land of LaBean.
It doesn't look like a Piccaso; it looks like a Miró.SL
hehee...it looks like me~~~vivi
Oh I didn't know there's just one ear... so are you trying to imitate Van Gogh then?SL :D
So confusing :D My head hurts! :D
Where's your new post?SL
I also thought it's an imitation of Van Gogh when I first looked at it yesterday... because only one ear there.HL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It doesn't look like a Piccaso; it looks like a Miró.
SL
hehee...it looks like me~~~
vivi
Oh I didn't know there's just one ear... so are you trying to imitate Van Gogh then?
SL :D
So confusing :D My head hurts! :D
Where's your new post?
SL
I also thought it's an imitation of Van Gogh when I first looked at it yesterday... because only one ear there.
HL
Post a Comment