我: 有咩所謂吖!?
媽: 都話咗吾好 o係 新正頭買鞋喏! '鞋鞋' 聲, 吾好意頭嘛!
我: 唓! 我舊年都有買鞋咪都幾好! 都拿咗幾個 awards 吖!
媽: 你今年吾係只買一對o波!
我: 正所謂 '負負得正' , 鞋鞋得咪得啖笑囉! :D
老媽子比我吹漲! :D
Mom: Aiya! You bought new shoes again in Chinese New Year?!
Me: So what?! :D
Mom: I have said many times before, it's unlucky to buy shoes in New Year month! (Due to the sound of "Shoes" in Chinese is similiar to the sound of Sighing, and we Chinese usually sigh when there's troubles.)
Me: Well! :D I bought shoes last year too, and it turned out fine! :D I even got a couple rewards too! :D
Mom: But you not only bought 1 pair this year!
Me: You know, 2 negatives equal 1 positive! :D Double sigh means 1 happiness "la"! :D
Old Mom rendered speechless! :D
我 made up 吾到 my mind 咩色好D, 所以兩對都買下來! 我的 size 10 腳, 在香港真係超難買鞋o家! 黑色返工著, 紅色 casual 著! :D
I couldn't make up my mind whether to buy the black or the red pair. But then, I figured it's near impossible to find shoes in Hong Kong for my size 10 feet! So I bought the black pair for work and the red pair for casual situations :D
一買咗就著喇! "新屎坑!"
Couldn't wait to put them on! :D I actually wore it home right away from the store. :D


2 comments:
著10號鞋?犀利!
Heheh :D Size 10 is American Size. converted to UK size is = 7.5 or sometimes 8 :D
Well.. still a pair of big feet! :D
Post a Comment