To celebrate Vivian's birthday, I took her out to movie and a nice Japanese dinner on my last day off. :D
We dined at one of our usual gathering places, Watami Japanese Restaurant.
While waiting for Viv, I ordered myself a "Strawberitta" drink. It's just a strawberry slush. :D
Looking around the table, I found this familiar comic character advertisement. The comic was drawn by Viv's friend who is now a very popular comic writer in Hong Kong. Later I found out from Viv that this promotional campaign is liaised by Viv herself for her friend. :D Among all my friends, I think Viv has the most business sense, while Old lee has the most penny pinching sense and I have the most shop while I drop sense. :D
Here is our first course. :D multi sashimi! :) Although the slices are thin, but it was satisfying.
Then we had some sushi! :D We had salmon & tuna, scallop and unagi :) I love unagi! :)
Then we had fried oysters. :D
Pan seared scallops and mushrooms. Yummy!
Assorted Tempura! :D Ordered too much, we did! :D hehe
Last but not least, we had a japanese style Pizza ;D :D
Gosh, we finished all these in 40 minutes! :D hahah After dinner, we went and watch a movie called "Valkyrie". I like the movie very much.









4 comments:
Why didn't you take me to this Watami Restaurant during my visit? Wow... it seems that you guys ate a lot that night! I do think that Vivian is now eating more than before!
SL
because there are so many places Viv and I would go to eat.. :D Simply not possible to take you to each and everyone :D
I think you are just not as nice to me as you usually do to Viv! :D
SL
ahhahaa....老李,你唔恨得咁多ga啦.....thanks WH for this delicious birthday dinner and also the movie of Valkyrie...
Btw, I found that WH really has a very good understanding of world history!!
Vivi
Post a Comment