Thursday, February 12, 2009

假如我有三千萬. If I had $30,000,000..

I just finished reading Mr. Chris Leung's post about "If I had 30 Million Dollars". Just thought I'd give this a thought too. :D

My first thought was, "Would I quit my job?" I think I would! :D

Maybe I would open a little cafe somewhere. Maybe move to Canada or any place which allows 'investment migration' :D

Maybe I'd even just travel the world with Mr. MonkeyMan. :D The order of places I want to go is... Egypt, Italy, France, UK, Greece, Germany, Japan, The whole USA... :D.. oh.. anywhere I could go I guess.

As of daily needs such as clothing, food, housing and transportation:

Clothes: I wouldn't care for designer clothes, I'd just buy things that suit my style. AND!!! Lots of Shoes!! HAHA.. Women and their shoes.. inseparable:P

Food: I'd try things I never tried before... :D The food doesn't have to be expensive, just healthy and exotic is fine. Maybe I'd hire a personal Chef who cook me yummy things :D No Durians and Pineapples though! :D Ick :P

Housing: I'd buy a house in Hong Kong, somewhere in the South of Hong Kong Island with a sea view. I'd also buy a big seaside mansion in Monterey, CA to suit my vacation needs. :D

Transportation: I won't need a car in Hong Kong, but I'd buy a little mini smart car for myself, and a trailer for road trips in North America. :D Also, a boat in Hawaii! :D

2 comments:

Chris said...

南區海景屋,怕且要2000萬,剩下1000萬,要慳著用啦。

Tickle LaBean said...

Aiya! 我真係買菜吾知價錢... :D 或者, 太古城可以 afford 到... :D