Monday, February 2, 2009

我的新玩具!My New Toy! :D

After almost 4 years, I have finally got a new mobile phone! :D

It's not that my old phone is broken or anything. :D Just that I will be going to Japan soon and Japan is a weird country! :D Only 3G phones work there. :D

New phone on the left, old phone on the right. :D I have passed it on to my mom now. :D She was quite happy to get her antique phone updated. :D
I created the avatar on the new phone's home screen with a nokia 'Avatar SMS' program.

The first thing to set up on the phone is of course the Instant messages software. :D I found this one called "Slick" which let you log into all your IM accounts. :D

This is another fun program you can download to your phone. :D Not that I know how to play the piano, just thought it's a fun gadget to show off :P













I also downloaded the infamous google Maps. :D My favorite atlas! :D

The phone is still quite new, so there aren't that many games or programs to be downloaded yet. But I am sure in time, things will change. :D

Here are some of the pictures I took using the phone too. :D

This is Central, Hong Kong. :)

My Tv. :D I was watching "The Great Caruso" on TMC. :D I love these old movies with singing and dancing in it :D

I must say, I am not gonna give up my trusty canon camera just yet. :D Taking photos with the phone is convenient, but not as good quality. :)

All in all, I am very satisfy with this phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel honored again that my name appears in one of your photos! Make sure you don't use IM when you get on and off the bus so to avoid another "PK" scenario... :D
SL