Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday full of love... :D

This morning, when the clock strike 00:00, a group of frenzied colleague rushed to my desk and showered me with wonderful gifts and birthday wishes. :P I have never been so touched before!!

I dunno how they get to know my exact birthday this year.. but it's very nice to have a bunch of people come to me and cheered at my old age. :D hehe It made me feel so warm and fussy inside.

My boss had put up a birthday balloon at my desk. :D And Heidi made me a heart shaped balloon as well. And here's a picture of all the gifts I got. :D The gifts are all very practical, such as lip gloss, hand cream, earphones with crystal decorations on it :P (good for tape listening at work when encountered complaints!) and a happy face cushion. :P Of course there's the wonderful birthday card with best wishes written on it.

I know I always say as I grow older, birthday seems trivial to me and I have no mood to celebrate it. However, with nice colleague like the people I work with, growing older might not seem so bad anymore. :)










I dunno how to repay my lovely colleague's gestures.. Maybe I will steam them some milk/eggs.. :D they always enjoy eating desserts.. :D


To respond to Sonia's request to look up Stinking Rose in SFO.. here it is.

View Larger Map

I always love the drive along the golden gate bridge!! :D

View Larger Map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see how those crystal earphones would reduce your stress listening to those tapes at work!

Happy Birthday once again, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Good... you can now drive to and fro the Bridge without paying any toll... hehe...