Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ron Paul 2008!!

My loyal reader and my free lance reporter, Sonia, had visited Iowa during the Memorial day weekend. While driving out of Champaign, she encountered some Ron Paul banners.

Although she's not a supporter of Dr. Paul, she's amazed by the loyalty the Ron Paul supporters are. The Ron Paul banner on an apartment building is huge!! :D

Dr. Paul for President!!!













Correction:

Sonia says (12:55 PM): it should be "When driving BACK to CHAMPAIGN"
Sonia says (12:55 PM): while she still had her rental car
Sonia says (12:55 PM): fix it!
Sonia says (12:55 PM): !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonia says (12:55 PM): I told you from the beginning!
Sonia says (12:56 PM): You just didn't understand/ pay attention to what I said!
Sonia says (12:56 PM): she's amazed by the loyalty the Ron Paul supporters are.
Sonia says (12:56 PM): Yes... I'm amazed!
Tickle LaBean says (12:57 PM): -_-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sonia says (12:56 PM): she's amazed by the loyalty the Ron Paul supporters are."

-- I don't think this sentence came from my mouth!

Tickle LaBean said...

well you cut and pasted :D and then I cut and pasted your cut and paste again :D

Yeah that sentence don't make sense.. :D but i am too tired to correct my chinglish :D hehe