Thursday, May 22, 2008

A birthday party from work! Feel the Luv!! :D

Today was quite a bad day at work. Lots of unreasonable complaints made me feel defeated. Fortunately, I have a team of lovely colleagues who all stayed behind and celebrated a belated birthday with me! :)

My boss, Patrick even got me a 'light' cheesecake which was very delicious!

Somehow, I dunno why though, I still feel kinda 'hollow' when I finally left office at 3am. (Maybe because of old age! I call it "Birthday depression syndrome") So I sent my boyfriend a mushy sms message. :P He's on a business trip again for 3 days. I wrote:

Soooo tired. 3am. Just left the office. Just want to think positive thoughts. So I am sending this msg to say I love you. Nothing can cheer me up better than the thought of you. Talk 2 U when U're back. <3>
I am such a romantic :D hehe

On the way back home, something caught my eyes and made me smile a little. I stopped by this boutique and saw a set of very adorable containers. Maybe I will check them out tomorrow :D


No comments: