Yes the title of this post might be too harsh but let me tell you what I encountered this week to justify this comment!
Monday:
I was lining up orderly at the bus stop waiting to get on my bus to work. Although the door of the bus was wide, people still get on the bus one by one. However, just when I am about to get on the bus, there's this guy behind me wearing a fancy suit and tie, cut the queue and hopped on the bus before I did!!!! I went WTF!!! Since I am an educated civilized lady, I didn't make a scene. I just gave him my infamous death ray stare! >:@
Wednesday:
I got a complaint at work from another team. The customer accused my colleague of giving wrong info which was very trivial to begin with(whether the welcome gift coupons will be mailed to customer directly or need to go to redemption center to redeem.. very trivial!). He used this excuse to charge us for compensation, citing our colleague mislead him into thinking he has to go to the redemption center.
Just wonder, what was his loss? none! zip! nil! zero!!! Nada!
He demanded us to compensate him with 100,000 bonus point due to this.
The thing is, he also insisted (I believe he lied) that he did not received the $400 coupons we had directly mailed to him. So now he gained $400 + 100,000 bonus point!!!!
I tried to reject him because he has no ground. If he says he didn't received the coupons, we can mail them to him again.. better yet.. offer DHL service to him! But he refused.
So I ask him write me a letter to declare he indeed didn't get the coupons! And as we predicted, he refused. That's why I said he lied! His address has no problem. He received his credit card, his statements and even our curse to him, I strongly doubt he didn't received the coupons!
Today:
There's this complaint case yet again. This time complains a new comer of poor handling. The customer's sister (!!!) complains my new colleague of canceling her sister's card without authorization.
I went and listened to the tape, although Customer might have demanded the cancellation out of spike, Customer did indeed say, "Fine! Then cancel THIS card too!!!"
Therefore, our CS did not cancel customer's card by mistake. She just didn't try to retain her. :D
Anyways, the psycho sister calls again and lies. She insists she was there when the customer was on phone with our CS and insisted that her sister did not cancel her card.
Complaint 101.
Try not to fume the customer some more by rebuking the customer
Therefore, I didn't challenge her in great detail. I apologized and offered solution. But that's not enough! She insisted I forced my newbie colleague to write an apology to her directly. I told her our bank is responsible for issuing such letter. As for the subject CS, we will put her through training & coaching again to improve her future performance.
But that's not enough either. She then accuses me of trying to cover up this incident for the CS. Come on you stupid bitch. Haven't I told you the letter is issued officially by our management?! Therefore there's no cover up!
Also, If I just allow my CS to write "I am so damn sorry, byetch" to you and can settle the case, I damn well guarantee you this case will go unnoticed by management then.
In the end, she said she wants to punish the CS until she got fired!!! I thought: Mind your bleeping Karma byetch!
After I submitted my complaint log to my boss, his comment was:
"Chiu!!! 要刲信來把鬼咩! 又吾食得, mung 屎又嫌太硬, 做wall paper 又核鬼突, 係我就拗張coupon, 起碼都有D用吖, 為咩呢?!"
Translation of above:
Geez! What she want the letter for?! The letter cannot be eaten, too hard for an ass wipe, too ugly for wallpaper. If I were the customer, I'd demand compensation of some cash coupon, at least it's more useful!
My friend asks me:
Sonia says (3:51 AM): well how many percents of your callers are asses on average?
Tickle LaBean says (3:51 AM): 60!
Tickle LaBean says (3:51 AM): :D
Sonia says (3:51 AM): that's right!
Tickle LaBean says (3:51 AM): the other 35 are stupid people
Tickle LaBean says (3:52 AM): another 4.99 are 白撞 (waste of time)
Tickle LaBean says (3:52 AM): 0.01 is nice
1 comment:
Oh I love your boss's comment! "又吾食得, mung 屎又嫌太硬, 做wall paper 又核鬼突"
Hahahahah
Post a Comment