Tuesday, May 13, 2008

四十幾歲仲用老豆張信用卡, 仲話我地侮辱你!?!?!

今晚有個癲婆投訴我地 cancel 咗佢個 priority pass, 由於佢係個附屬卡, 我地要同個主卡人對咗info 先, 個癲婆境然發難喳話:

癲婆: 張卡係多數係我用, 点解我吾可以check!?!  我認為你地侮辱緊我!我四十幾歲, 吾通冇自主權咩!?!

so stupid!!!

如果你想有自主權咪出張主卡比自己啦,都吾知醜嘅!! 四十歲仲用老豆張信用卡, 你檢討吓啦!!

I apologize to my boyfriend who cannot understand Chinese.. :D but these kind of work related rant must be done in my native language to be lively and vivid :P

Ron Paul 2008!!! :D

....follow up on the translation for my boyfriend :D

I have crazy customer tonight. She complains that we had canceled her priority pass (which is a airport lounge membership). Due to the fact that she is a supplementary card holder, before we can disclose any account details, we have to contact the principle card holder first. However, this request had trigger another round of complaint from that crazy lady.

She said:
This card is mostly used by me! Why can't I check the account info!?! I believe you are trying to humiliate me!!! I am 40 years old already and why can't I have any say in my card!?!?!

I thought:
So Stupid!!! If you wanted say in your card, you should just go ahead and apply a principle card for yourself instead of still relying on your daddy's supplementary card!!! Such a shame she is still sucking up her daddy's money! Please consider your position before humiliating yourself! :D

.. end of translation :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Card center = 癲人收容所!

Anonymous said...

Does he read your blog at all?

MonkeyMan said...

Yes I do..except for the Chinese.

Tickle LaBean said...

Thank you honey :D
I will put up english translations just for you :D