Wow!! I just have to say I love Google Maps.. or.. Google everything!! :D
I was just bored this morning and explored around the google map. It's so much fun to see the places I am so familiar with overseas.
Below is the crosswalk I passed many times to do my daily grocery shopping. :)
This is the little grocery store I always visit. :D
This is Sunnyvale Town Center. I sometimes would order a coffee at a cafe there and wait for Mike to pick me up after some sight seeing. :)
View Larger Map
Below is the slope that goes up to my best friend's home. :)
Hehe.. this is the Hillsdale Mall.. where I shop alone while Mike's at work.
View Larger Map
The famous Winchester Mystery House is just across the street!
View Larger Map
Now, let's hop to Las Vegas. This is The Venetian Hotel where we stayed in May 2006. :)
View Larger Map
We also stayed at the Luxor Hotel in Vegas
View Larger Map
Ohh! So many good memories. :)
I wish they do street views in overseas.. :D Then, I can show you places in Hong Kong. :D
1 comment:
Do they have Stinking Rose in Google? :D
Post a Comment