
I was wearing my long black dress pants and a short sleeve black dressy kinda jacket like this one.
My trainers complained that the jacket was not executive looking enough!! They wanted some long sleeved ones!!! I protested saying:
- I am not an executive!! I am just a small potato!
- There is not a moment in my life yet that requires me to wear a full set of $1000 suit!!!
- I not given $1000 by the company to buy such suits to begin with.
- My bleeping sets of breasts are too bleeping huge to buy some now in Hong Kong! :D
- There simply is not enough time to go tailor make some right now. :D
- Last but not least, it's too damn hot to wear anything long in Hong Kong right now! :D
I begin to feel that my company had picked the wrong person to represent it for this award! :D They needed some petite girl with a pretty face which can get executive suits easily in Hong Kong to look good for the company instead of someone who had done a good job in servicing the customers!
A comforting thought is that my direct managers are all very supportive of me. Gladys even comforted me by saying:
"Nothing is more memorable than a giant, confident lady wearing short sleeves jacket representing the bank while all the other petite people wearing winter clothing all looking alike!"hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment