Saturday, August 30, 2008

情迷 Lesportsac.. :D

:D I was just cleaning up.. (mostly mean digging up stuff and restuffing it back to where I can't find them until maybe 5 years later..... :P Hahha)

I just realize how many Lesportsac's sacs I have. Maybe it's an addiction!!!

This is the very first sac I could afford to buy. :D It witness the first meeting of my Mike and I in San Francisco. :D It's a smaller travel bag.






And then this is a large flat tote sac. It was quite handy back in the days when I bring my homework to work! :D It also fit my laptop and pretty much anything...:D

I now usually use it for a back up shopping bag... :D





And then there's this little cosmetic sac. It has 2 sections which is quite convenient.








Ohhh! :) This is a fanny pack sac :D I travel a lot with it coz it can fit my passport and a slim wallet perfectly! :)







This is also a backup shopping sac! :) What's so special about this one? It has a zipper lock, which you can fold the bag into little square and put in your purse without taking too much space!! :) I always bring this out now coz I am trying to save the planet by using less plastic bags. :D



White lady purse style sac! :D It's a very bad idea because white is not the easiest color to keep clean!!!! :D
But this sac is kewl, although it doesn't look very big, it fits my everyday carry-on purpose perfectly...

Usual daily contents: a journal note book; a novel;a camera;camera accessories; a fold-able umbrella; cosmetic sac; my coach wristlet; a coin pouch;staff badge;a few packs of Kleenex; ipod nano; a box of nuts;...

It's amazing, I know! :D haha


These are the newest addition! :D A department store in Hong Kong is having crazy sale! :D So naturally, instinctively, I went crazy also. :D
These are travel bag sized sacs. Which is very good for a short trips.
The little flat pouch on the right comes with the set. This is one of Lesportsac's traditions, which is, you buy a big one, they always give you a small one which matches :D

Whew.. What a collection! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa.........so many Lesportsac bags~~~ Haha, i remember when we were Form 3, our good friend, Prof Lee, bought her Lesportsac and painted some "Lig Ga"(chemical transparent gel) along the words of Lesportsac to try to make it long-lasting. However, all the words "Lesportsac" were peeled off after the dried-up of the Lig-Ga....hahhaaha...Vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

HAHAH! I didn't remember this incident! :D But I believe you coz this action really aligns with her 'cheap jing' character :D