Friday, August 8, 2008

The Mummy III

Hey, I don't know what the fuzz was about! This movie isn't so bad!! Actually not bad at all.

I love the story. I've always been fascinated in subjects related to ancient history. I love that they used this Chinese Legend about the Terra Cotta army as the backdrop of the movie.

I still remember back in my MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) playing days... I used to think about making animated Terra Cotta army as the mobs. :D Watching this movie is like making my fantasy come true! :D I want to write more about the story, but I don't want to give too much away... So I will leave it to your imagination .. and mine. :D

I love Brandon Fraser! (He's 2nd.. maybe 3rd to Dean Cain... Until I can think of someone else, let's put him in 2nd place for now. :D)

In keeping with tradition, I here insert his lovely eyebrows :D

I think I liked him since the movie "With Honors". I am planning to see his other movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth, in a week or so. I think he looks better in this movie than the last Mummy movie. :D MmMMMm...

However, however much I enjoyed this movie, I still have a few complaints...
  1. No more Rachel Weisz! She's the one and only Evie!
  2. The son looks even older than Fraser! It's weird!
  3. Too little funny dialogs compare to the previous 2; but acceptable.
  4. Too little screen time of Jet Li! :D
All in all, it's a fun little flick. I believe in having an open mind when you go watch a movie. Unless it's so bad and boring as to knock you off to sleep (like one of the latest Star Wars franchises), I would not give it a bad score. :D

Until next time, adios for now. :D

No comments: