So a few mornings ago, I practically dug up many of my shoes and I am attempting to write about them.
I just realize how many pairs of flats I have.. :D
I have at least 6 pairs of flats with bows. :D These are quite comfy.


There's a funny story behind the left most black shoes. I got them from Zara, when I tried them on, it's fine! :D But when I got home, sat down and look more carefully, I noticed they are not of the same size!!! :D But they fit!!! Therefore, my left foot is bigger than my right foot! :D Left is size 10 while right is 9.5! :D haha. Goofy!
The upper right pink pair of shoes is actually is my rainy day shoes. :D It's more waterproof than the others coz it's made of cheap rubber :D
And then there are these different color ones. :D
The golden one is actually so worn out that it has a little dent (hole) at the bottom of the right shoe! :D Time to say goodbye to them. :D
The green one on the right was my favorite back in 2005-2006. I bought it as a working shoe for Liza's wedding. Keeping with her green wedding theme. :D I worn heels during her wedding ceremony of course, but when we got on the boat sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge, I changed into the flats. :D Such good memories. :D
The white pair of leather flat was one of my favorite work shoes too. It goes along well with smart causal wear for work. :D That's why it looked so worn out. :D
And then there are these 'toe showing' heels :D Most of them has been outlawed for work!
I still try to wear them during weekend and casual Fridays though. :D
And then, for some reason, I have forgotten about these 'tie up' shoes. :D
Now there are these 'suitable for work' shoes. :D I like shoes without the back of the heels :D coz it won't scratch my heels. :D


And then I also have some heels that with 'covered heels' :D
And here are my specialty shoes! :D
Sneakers and Boots! :D You can tell how much I work out by the mint condition of my sneakers :D Heheh Boots are for winter time of course. :D
Now, last but not least! :D My 2 pairs of flip flops that experienced Hawaii and now everywhere with me! :D
I especially enjoy the black pair of flojos. I bought it at the "PX store" at the hotel in Hawaii. :D It's the most comfy flip flops ever! :D
This will be my 'wish list' for Christmas. :D *hint hint* :D Size 10 please! :D
Doing this reflective piece is good, coz I think... I don't need more new shoes for a long time... :D maybe until next year :P
5 comments:
From the 2nd photo, I think it's pretty clear that your left foot is much bigger than your right one.
SL
the 2nd pair of shoes are of the same size. The left look bigger because the heel was not standing up is all.
我喜歡女人穿平底鞋架!阿Sa常常穿得很好看的。
嘩!! 很高興得到 梁先生的光臨!!! 我是你 blog 的忠實擁'dun'! :D
Wow LaBean you have a new friend commenting on your blog!
SL
Post a Comment