Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Delayed Postcard from Taiwan

HAHAH!!! I have no sense of direction in every aspect of my life!! :D The post card I sent to Professor Lee has been lost for sometime until the great US Post finds its way for it. :D hahhaha

正所謂, "物似主人形!!" :D
There's a Chinese Saying, " The stuff you own acts like you!" :D hahahah

Sonia says : Hey WH
Tickle LaBean says: |o
Sonia says : why did you send me a fucking postcard of Taiwan
Sonia says :: which you didn't go
Sonia says : where did you find it
Tickle LaBean says: hahaha
Sonia says : ALSO!
Sonia says : I live in URBANA
Sonia says : NOT ARbana
Sonia says : AND!
Tickle LaBean says: i transferred in taiwan ehhe i bought some taiwan fish roe and the lady gave me some post cards to send out hahha
Tickle LaBean says: banana?
Sonia says : I LIVE IN ILLINOIS!
Sonia says : Not CA!
Tickle LaBean says: oh hahahhaahhahaha
Tickle LaBean says: and it still get to you?
Sonia says : I was surprised that the postcard arrived safely though
Tickle LaBean says: praise USpost!
Sonia says : But I think it took more than it was supposed to take
Sonia says : Oh I forgot... then it makes sense that you send me a postcard from Taiwan
Sonia says : So you wrote...
Tickle LaBean says: hahahhaa
Sonia says : "Arbana, CA 61801"
Sonia says : only the postal code is correct
Tickle LaBean says: heh
Sonia says : Yeh to tell you the truth... the US postal service is very good
Tickle LaBean says: should write a compliment to us post
Tickle LaBean says: in such a big country it still gets to you
Tickle LaBean says: in HK?!? even if you write it correct, they still get it wrong
Sonia says : nod
Sonia says : I think they have an excellent system

No comments: