I was watching the Olympics opening show just now, I must say... it's nothing too special. One of the sections of the show is about the 4 Chinese inventions.
Just like most any other Chinese New Year variety shows, all I can see is firework and thousands of Chinese people dancing or moving around the field. I was pretty much bored out of my mind really. :p During this time, I managed to research about the Chinese Mummy, Lady Dai.
There's a funny conversation between my parents and I:
LaBean: What were the 4 inventions?(I ask this in jest of course) Paper and what??
Dad : ...... (possibly thinking...)
LaBean: Congee, Rice noodles, Chow Mein and Rice?!? :D :D (粥, 粉, 麵, 飯??)
Mom : Hahah!!!
Dad : Why not Paper, pen, ink & Chinese ink grinder?! :D (不如話 紙, 筆, 墨, 硯??!?!)
Mom : (Very Smart this time!) They are: Paper, Compass, Gunpowder & Printing! You only have food in your mind! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment