Lately I didn't have much time to catch up on my Discovery Channel Watching. When I finally have time today, I found this music video in that channel which truly touched my soul....
It made me feel the world is so big and we humans are so small. There are so much to love and why there's still wars in this world?
Now here are 3 versions I like the most :D
This is the original version:
Notice Hong Kong's skyline is used in this video! :) Also, Professor Hawking's Boom De Ah Dah is also sensational!! My favorite line is "I love Egyptian Kings"... Enjoy :)
And then, there's this live version:
This version is slightly different than the original commerical, but nonetheless exhilarating!
Last but not least, The Simpson's version:
Perfect! :D
Okay! When I said 3 versions... I lied :D Here's the 2nd 3rd :P
It's the shorter version you can now commonly see on the Discovery Channel. The difference is that Myth buster's Adam actually sings, "I love to try stuff" instead of just singing "Boom De Ah Dah!" Love them 2 guys! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment