Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Award and Flowers! :)

Today is my first day of work after my 11 days long vacation. :) Although I wasn't able to attend the 2008 HKCCA award gala dinner, my boss had accepted the award on my behalf.

I was so surprised how heavy the award is. It's made of glass and with my name printed on it. I also got a huge bouquet of light purplish roses from the head of my company too! So honored and humbled by this event.

Here are the pictures of the award and the flowers. I have blurred out my name and company name to protect my identity :D

4 comments:

Liza said...

Congratulation! I knew you going to win this award from the start, who can do what you do at work everyday.:) Seriously!!! I heard what you go through everynight.
Your god son Colin is so proud of her god mom!! Way to WINNIE THE WINNER!

Tickle LaBean said...

Thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations~~~ Other than gained this award, you also got how to type "Chinese typing" fast finally~~~ hahaha...

but this statue looks like a 劲歌金曲奖状!!!! hahaha..

Congratulations!!!

Vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

haha I agree your words about "劲歌金曲奖状"

Actually people at work said that too :D hehehe