Friday, October 3, 2008

Dream Chronicle VI: Dancing with the sharks

I had yet another vivid dream last night. As the matter of fact, I had 2. I could only remember one though.

I went to a tour in a foreign country. The travel guide was an old man. He took me to the ocean to swim with the dolphins.

In the beginning, we couldn't find any dolphins to swim with. :D It's like the ocean was empty. As we were about to leave, finally, there's a dolphin swim by.

So the old man was instructing the dolphin to do all kinds of tricks. However, when the old man told the dolphin to follow me around, it turned into a shark!!!!

It followed me around for awhile, but suddenly it turned aggressive!

I yelled for the old man to come help me, but he just refused. Later, I made the shark bit my finger and thinking blood would attract more sharks. Maybe then the old man would come. :D

Of course, more shark came, but old man vanished.

I woke up. :D

No comments: