I had a vivid dream this morning once again!! I find it usful when you tell somebody once you wake up!
Mr. MonkeyMan and I were on a sight seeing tour. I don't know where it was we were going, but it's a modern city with lots of colorful lights and tall buildings.
I had done all the researches before we went but somehow, there are some details I have missed. We went to this "Star Trek" themed "Internet game site". I guess it means you have to go into their building before you can play the game.
Since I love Star Trek, I begged Mike to go with me. And since he like it too, he went too. Upon arrival, we were told that we had to get through the tunnel first. You'd think what's the big deal about going through a tunnel??
Well, the tunnel is a competition ground!! A bunch of us gamers are waiting outside for the 'entrance game', which is about linking up with each other. The game guard with say, "GO!" then all of us would try to find someone to link with, or else we'd be kicked out of the tunnel!!!
Somehow, I got 'delinked!!', but MonkeyMan still stayed in!! :D Since I was kicked out, I was mad at him for letting me just go by myself!! :D
I went wander around the city alone and saw a comic store. It's not an ordinary comic book store, once you went in, it's like you'd become a character in the comic instead of just being a reader. I saw it was produced in USA so I got bored and left.
After I left, I saw Donald Trump! :D hehe His signature hairstyle is memoriable. :D Anyways, we seems to be good friends from long ago, so I asked him, 'why the hack are you not in your limo??'. As he was just wandering just like I did.
He told me, "My driver told me that I was fired!" hahaha What irony! :D
Anyways, so I walked along with him a bit until we saw a Hong Kong Tram and he seems to be fasinated by it because Mr. Tump has never rode on a tram before. I became his personal tour guide and we took the tram home.
That's when I woke up and punched Mr. MonkeyMan lightly on his shoulder about leaving me along in the dream. :D hahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment