Once I opened the fruit, it's full of little pulps of seeds. Unless you swallow the whole seeds, otherwise, you just suck the juice out and spit the pits out! :D It's quite annoying.
Also, because I didn't know how to pick them, I picked 2 very raw ones. They are so awesomely sour when they are not ripe! :D hahha
When I shared this with my dad that night, it's so sour that his facial features were all contorted! :D
Since I was sick during that time, my taste buds are all so raw I needed some juice to quench it. So, instead of making the mistake of eating it, I squeezed it into a glass of juice.
Ohhh.. it's very good when it's just in juice form and when it's ripe! :)
I can't say I will buy pomegranate in fruit form again though.
No comments:
Post a Comment