Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! :)

It's the 31st of the 10th month of the year!! It's Halloween!!! :)

Too bad there's no "Trick or Treat" activities in Hong Kong as we live in high rises.

I remember though, in the first year I went to Vancouver, I went trick or treating with my little god sister, Rene (契妹) for the very first time of our lives. :D

We didn't even have any concept of what a real costume is back then. :D So after a brief discussion, we figured, we'd both be "sleeping beauties". :D So, our costumes were simply our night gowns. Those that is like a dress robe. :P

It was strange, but in deed very good childhood memories. :D

If I were to trick-or-treat this year, I think I'd be... "Pukka" :D Below is a picture of pukka. I will be the girl with 2 buns :D

No comments: